Sunday, December 14, 2014

Corn Maze Finale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7XAw9j2uSw&feature=youtu.be https://soundcloud.com/daniel-dylan-davis/corn-maze Here is the corn maze assignment I did. It consists of two different projects. One of them is a video that has me and Travis talking about the corn maze we just through and our experience with it. The other is a podcast which responds to that video, following up on it. In a way, both projects are the same, dealing with the same subject etc... However the podcast goes into more detail about what the corn maze was like. The thing about going through a corn maze is, is that it's really difficult and can be really confusing. Me and Travis spent hours trying to get through the one that we did, and as you would expect, we did not have the easiest of times. At the same time though we and especially I, had a bit of satisfaction after we had gotten through it. Regardless of my feelings on the thing as a whole, I felt very accomplished when I had gotten through the maze whole. I imagine anyone would feel satisfaction if they had gone through, and completed it, instead of turning themselves around and walking out. Another thing to note is that I could not use any of the equipment that you gave me. I tried to use the Sony Playtouch that you gave me, but that and the Vado made me a little confused when I used them, instead I ended up using Travis's own phone in order to record this video, and for the most part, I'd say it turned out pretty well, some low video quality aside, I set out and accomplished what I intended to, which was to make a short video conversation / vlog about corn mazes.

1 comment:

  1. This is an entertaining video accompanied by an entertaining podcast. Photos of the corn maze would make the project stronger. These could be photos you took or photos you gather from friends who have been through the maze.

    ReplyDelete